The Virtual Exchange Service (VES) is a cloud-based platform for creating data exchanges on the Exchange Network. The VES eliminates the need for Partners to create and maintain a node server. The VES supports all of the functions of a node and simplifies the creation of data exchanges. It also supports a new communication model to simplify connectivity, (i.e., the internet services bus).
The Virtual Exchange Service Administrator is a web interface used to configure data flows. New data flows are created and data is published by simply filling out forms, with no coding required. Data exchanges can be imported from a shared version that fills out the forms, allowing Partners to concentrate on mapping data to their staging tables.
- Getting Started with VES
- Virtual Exchange Service Connector Installation Guide
- VES Virtual Node Admin Guide v4.1
- VES Demonstration – January 21, 2015, Open Call
- Watch the EN2015 Session 4 presentation on VES here
- Exchange Services Made Easy – February 5, 2016
- VES ENSC Decision Flow Chart v1.0
- Using VES and ENSC – September 21, 2016 Open Call Slides
- VES ENSC Frequently Asked Questions v1.0 – Draft
Exchange Network Help Desk
nodehelpdesk [at] epacdx.net