In the coming weeks, U.S. EPA will be migrating Shared CROMERR Services (SCS) to a new hosting environment. The migration, which will include SCS SOAP, REST, and advanced portal services, will take place on the following dates:
- May 14, 2021 – Dev and Test Environment
- June 4, 2021 – Production Environment
No SCS services endpoints will change after the migration. All endpoints will remain as follows:
- Dev endpoint – https://encromerrdev.
- Test endpoint – https://encromerrtest.
- Production endpoint – https://encromerr.epa.gov
All IP addresses WILL change after the migration.
IMPORTANT: IP ADDRESS CHANGES MAY REQUIRE PARTNERS TO ADJUST FIREWALL RULES TO ACCESS SCS SERVICES.
The new IP addresses will be:
- DEV: 18.104.22.168
- TEST: 22.214.171.124
- PROD: 126.96.36.199
U.S. EPA recommends testing SCS services in each of the respective environments based on the dates above to ensure no firewall changes are required.
Shared CROMERR Services Help Desk
If you experience any difficulties or have questions, please contact the Shared CROMERR Services Help Desk.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 1-888-890-1995 (Select Option 1 and then Option 5 from the menu)
Available 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time