In support of the FY 2023 Exchange Network (EN) Grant cycle, the EPA will host a webinar to help potential applicants better understand the EN grant program and the requirements to apply for an EN assistance agreement. The webinar will be held on Thursday, May 18th from 2:00-3:30PM ET. Agenda topics will include notable changes from prior EN grant cycles, an overview of available guidance, and common mistakes to avoid. This will be followed by a question-and-answer session with participants; the session will end when all questions have been addressed.
Notes on Joining the Webinars:
- The webinars will be given through Microsoft Teams, which can be joined by clicking the link below.
- To enter a meeting, click the link below; you will be prompted to ‘choose your video and audio options’. Select your audio preference (e.g., ‘computer audio’), ensure your camera is turned off, mute yourself, and then click ‘join meeting’.
- During the call, you can unmute yourself to ask a question by clicking on the microphone icon (top of the screen).
- Questions can also be typed into the TEAMS ‘Meeting Chat’.
General Webinar Details and Connection Information:
- Date: Thursday May 18th, 2 – 3:30pm ET
- TEAMS Presentation Link (Recommended Format) –https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_YjA1YzkxNTUtMTdiNC00N2JiLWFjNzItYjU2MmY0OWE5YWQ3%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2288b378b3-6748-4867-acf9-76aacbeca6a7%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%229661eb6a-1eb9-492e-9e70-773c4734909f%22%7d
- Dial-In Option (Audio Only) – Number: 1(202) 991-0477; Conf. ID: 118 046 918#
Please direct any questions to Erin McGown, Exchange Network Grants Acting Program Manager, at [email protected]. The PowerPoint slides from this presentation will posted shortly to the EN website at: https://www.epa.gov/exchangenetwork/exchange-network-grant-program#Resources.
Although not mandatory, EPA would appreciate pre-registration for webinar sessions by sending an email to Aimee Awad ([email protected]) with the participant name(s), organization, and state, tribe, or territory. Please note that EPA will maintain these records internally and they will not be shared with any third parties.